Our unit franchise opportunity lets you attempt a franchise within a certain geography having a postal code sequence that may have at the very least 20,000 seniors 65 yrs . old and older. It allows for quick entry inside the elder care market with very low overhead by starting with Assisted Living Placement services. You will assist Assisted Living Communities in your town and referral sources to effectively place seniors within the appropriate facility which takes proper care of their needs. You are paid from the care facility upon the positioning of the senior. This franchise model also provides companion care as well as care through trained caregivers in the ease the senior’s home. This is a low start-up cost franchise within a growing segment from the senior care market. You’ll have a staff of caregivers that can provide care for a hrs or 24/7 to seniors who want to stay in qualities. This is the very rewarding and satisfying business when you are providing an enormous want to our growing senior population that are looking to stay in your own home for as long as possible.
MULTI-UNIT FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES
Our multi-unit franchise opportunity permits you to expand beyond an individual destination for a encompass a larger area. A multi-unit territory may be Two or more franchises with contiguous postal codes to allow you to control industry. Your role will probably be focused largely on managing these multi-locations having a team of operators that we will help out with training. There exists a best senior care franchises fee discount for any multi-unit purchase.
Are you willing to operate your own Golden Heart franchise? Call us at (702) 666-7411
The baby boom generation is driving the increase behind another “booming” industry – healthcare, specifically home healthcare for seniors.
- By 2030, one in five Americans would have been a “senior citizen.” From 2010 through 2030, those aged 65-84 increase by Eighty percent, and people 85+ older raises by 48 percent to seven million.
- Health care support occupations, for example home health care aides and nursing aides, included 36 percent in the medical industry.
- Home medical companies in america generate about $40 billion in revenue annually.
- Home services are delivered to 7.5+ million people, and of those receiving care, greater than 68 percent have ended age 65, and 62 percent are women.
- The variety of clients paying privately for in-home care services surpassed Medicare spending really.
- A survey by the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP) suggests that 84 percent of usa citizens desire to remain in their present homes as time passes.
- The US Department of Labor estimates that medical care will generate 3 million new wage and salary jobs over the next decade – a lot more than another industry – understanding that employment in the home health industry increases by 55+ percent by 2016. For entrepreneurs searching for a growth business that just offers to follow an upward trend in the next several decades, senior home health care is a sure bet.
For more information about franchise senior care take a look at our web site: click now