Green Earth Nano Science, Inc., (GENS) – Canadian environmental solutions developer and manufacturer of GENS NANO & SolarStucco – self-sanitizing and self-cleaning photocatalyst coatings, recently provides its advanced simple to apply, green, environment-safe, transparent coating for building exterior envelopes.
The photocatalyst coating is the combination of photocatalyst and nano technology. At the use of light, the photocatalyst will decompose the organic pollutants. Devoid of the adhesion of organic pollutant, the left inorganic pollutant at first glance can be easily swept away by rain. It is effective against organic-based dirt, mold, fungus, moss and protects substrate against UV discoloration.
Nanotechnology is the design and fabrication of objects with dimensions in nanometers, or billionths of the meter. GENS NANO & SolarStucco is often a water-based coating containing photocatalyst called Titanium dioxide ( TiO2 ). Titanium dioxide has been popular on the market for many years. It is just a natural mineral safe for human use. Approved by the fda TiO2 like a food color additive in 1966 using the stipulation that the additive was “not to exceed 1% by weight”. Nano size titanium dioxide particles have photocatalyst power when confronted with light. This discovery was made by Japanese scientists at the end of 1990’s and since then the photocatalyst technology has been proven commercially, making it ideal for continuing development of advanced photocatalyst coating.
Nano scale particles of titanium dioxide found in GENS NANO & SolarStucco coatings are synthesized, crystallized and dispersed directly within the water based solvent by means of proprietary advanced chemical hydrosynthesis technology, making the perfect solution very stable and finer quality than similar products. Coating won’t contain any VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) making the product or service green, environment-safe and totally non-toxic to the environment.
– Keeps the building exterior clean for many years
– Protects the outer lining from dust, acid rain and air pollutant damage
– Purifies the environment pollutant near and on the outer lining (e.g. car exhausts NOx, formaldehyde, benzene, VOCs)
– Decomposes the organic pollutant at first glance
– Cuts down on the energy consumption to cool down the the building in summer
– Restrains from mildew or algae growth
– Fights the bacteria and virus at first glance as well as in the environment near the coated building
– Absorbs the UV from sun after which protects the outer lining from UV damage
– Restrains the dust electrostatic absorption
For distribution opportunity or OEM product improvement inquiry, please contact Green Earth Nano Science Inc. (Google keyword “GENS NANO”) or Green Earth Nano Science, Inc.
To get more information about photocatalyst coating go to see this useful net page