For some reason, they are often overlooked, although Van and Man services can be found in every town and city throughout the UK. Here’s 7 good reasons why man and van services are often a better option:
1. You get a pair of hands, though maybe this is obvious! – As the name “van and man” suggests, you get the man thrown into the deal too. If you have awkward and heavy items to move or if you cannot, or, do not want to drive yourself, this, needless to say, is extremely valuable particularly.
2. Van and Man services are very convenient – There’s no going to pick up the van, there’s no making sure it’s full of diesel when it has to be returned in a hurry at the end of the hire period and there’s no hanging around in offices while paperwork gets signed off and licenses are scanned.
3. Van and Man services usually offer very experienced men – One van, generally speaking, is as good as the nextone and but, when it comes to moving items and even driving through a busy or awkward town centre one way system in a large van, it’s always better to lean on a bit of experience and have someone driving who knows how to get around that tight corner or into that tiny parking space.
4. Lower cost – Often, by the time you’ve worked out total costs for moving your goods and possessions you will be surprised to see how much it totals. It’s always worth asking the big companies about any additional costs that maybe incurred if you were to hire their services. Be especially careful when it comes to insurance.
5. Low cost and commitment storage – many van and man companies offer low cost storage with minimal term or ‘no contract’ policy. If there’s a chance you’re going to need storage for your items it’s well worth checking with the van and man service you’ve selected before you secure their services.
6. Short term hire – Most man and van services will hire themselves to you for a minimum of 2 hours, this means that as long as your job takes 2 hours then you wont be wasting money on a full days hire of just a van or removal service.
7. Personal Service – You just can’t get any more personal than a van and man, one guy who knows his business inside out and understands what you are worried about and what you need to achieve can be so much better than finding yourself in an awkward or potentially expensive situation. Personal friendliness, service and politeness go a long way to keeping the stress levels down when it comes to shifting your goods.
It’s always worth giving it a little thought or having a look around to see what sort of deal you can get if it’s something you think a van and man could help you with, even though to man, conclude and van services are not always appropriate, particularly with big house or office moves.
V&D Removals are a highly qualified and professional removal company, serving homes and businesses for over 5 years. Our customer-focused approach is what sets us apart in the removals industry. Excellent customer service is at the heart of everything we do. Our staff want to make moving house as simple for you as possible, whatever your requirements.
We fully understand that it can be a very stressful time when moving, which is why we offer a full professional UK removals service which can be tailored to your exact requirements.
To get more information about removals Nottinghamshire explore this useful website: read this